Virtual Private Server Hosting is an innovative approach to partitioning physical servers into several virtual machines. It is the future of modern hosting as it provides the power and functionality of a high-end dedicated server but at a much lower price or in other words it is a low-cost alternative to a full dedicated server. By purchasing a VPS for your business website, you get a 100% individual machine with root access and your own dedicated CPU and RAM. Using a VPS has a number of strategic advantages for small and medium sized businesses. Among those advantages are the following:
- Savings – Above all else, a business that is small or just getting started will need to find ways to save. If a dedicated server is out of your price range, a VPS is a good choice
- Root Access – You may not need the power of a dedicated server, but if you want administrative rights, shared hosting will not do. A VPS will give you superuser powers.
- Instances/Containers/Quick cloud installations – Most VPS systems allow you to quickly and easily create and tear down server instances or containers.
- Easily Upgradeable – If your business is growing, you might intend to get a full dedicated server down the line. A VPS is a much smoother stepping stone than shared hosting would be.
- Efficiency – There is no point in wasting a whole dedicated server if all you really need are a couple of virtual machines for your websites. You can save space, money, and lower energy consumption. It is the responsible thing to do.
- Isolation in shared environment – VPS Hosting has better security to count on because of its self-dependency. That is because every virtual server uses its own resources and OS, it can be rebooted and configured absolutely independently from the other virtual machines and it’s not affected by other users’ actions
- Performance and reliability – VPS Hosting’s performance and reliability are based on the fact that every virtual server uses its own CPU and RAM resources that are not shared, thus facilitating the service by providing a predictable environment for you to administer. That’s why a VPS host would recommend Semi-Dedicated hosting for websites that have sudden spikes in RAM and CPU usage. It uses shared resources at peak times.
- Dedicated Mail Server – VPS Hosting from every VPS host offers a dedicated mail server with a separate IP address, saving you the troubles of getting into SPAM blacklists or experiencing bounced mails because of somebody else’s SPAM activities on a shared mail sever.
- Self Dependency – VPS Hosting has better security to count on because of its self-dependency. That is because every virtual server uses its own resources and OS, it can be rebooted and configured absolutely independently from the other virtual machines and it’s not affected by other users’ actions. Self-dependency makes a VPS Host more secure than shared web hosting.
- Redundant Hardware at low cost – Our VPS nodes have Dual Quad Core processors with enterprise grade drives configured with RAID10 (highest level of data redundancy). Since your VPS is hosted on our powerfull nodes, you get the same benefit of RAID10 and Dual Quad Core processors at a very low cost of VPS.
A VPS is an ideal solution for small and mid-sized businesses, and it is no surprise that many businesses are using them for one or more of their online operations. We at RSHosting, offer 100% Fully managed and optimized Linux VPS servers with guaranteed high amount of RAM and CPU cores, giving the best performance VPS for your business website. Our VPS servers are available with a choice of UK and USA datacenter, thus giving you a SEO benefit for your business and targeted customer base. Please feel free to check our VPS hosting plans a http://www.rshosting.com/vps-servers/