cPanel control panel allows you to manage your web hosting account with features such as
- create / manage email accounts
- create / managed mysql databases
- upload files using File manager
- View website stats and logs
- and many many more features
In order to login to cPanel, there are two methods :
- You can gain cPanel access by logging to your client portal at https://www.rshosting.com/portal/
- If your domain / website is resolving to our server then you can gain direct access using method similar to https://yourdomain.com/cpanel (where yourdomain.com is the name of your domain)
Login to cPanel from RSHosting client portal
- In order to access cPanel, you need to first login to RSHosting client portal at https://www.rshosting.com/portal/
- You will see a welcome dashboard showing your services and other information such as invoices etc.
Once logged in, click on “Services” tab, you will see your subscribed web hosting services :
If you click on your active service, you will be taken to next screen which shows your cPanel summary and on left hand side you will see link which says “Login to cPanel”
Voila and done ! 🙂 You can now manage your web hosting from your cPanel control panel.