A step by step guide to install Wordpress from cpanel control panel using Softaculous.
- Login to your cpanel
- Once logged in, go to Softaculous -> Wordpress
- Click on "Install Now"
- Choose the latest version for Wordpress. As of now it is 5.3.2
- Choose Location Url as "https://www.
- Make sure to delete "wp" from "In Directory" field, to install Wordpress in public_html i.e main website
- Configure the fields for Site Name, Description, Admin username, password etc
- In "Advanced Options" enable "Auto Upgrade - Upgrade to Minor versions only" and enable "Auto Upgrade WordPress Plugins" and "Auto Upgrade WordPress Themes"
- Enable "Automated backups - Once a Day" and "Backup Rotation - 1"
- Click on "Install" and enjoy..!!
Your website now has wordpress installed and ready to use!Tags: install cpanel wordpress, wordpress installation